A crib sheet to help students remember how to produce mind maps, mood boards, visualisation diagrams and concept sketches.
I used this when results from my initial lessons showed they had to completely grasped everything that was needed.
- A lesson to help reinforce the planning documentation required in R094, emphasising the level of detail needed.
- The aim is to help provide more structure for lower-ability students or those with SEN but could be useful for all students.
- The resource includes:
- crib sheet (A3 but can be printed A4);
- crib sheet with student task;
- blank tempates with no task;
- teacher presentation to support the lesson (with some slide notes);
- example solution;
- peer mark scheme.
- Templates are PDF and Powerpoint (where they can draw on top of the template) and peer mark scheme is a Word file (DOCX)