- Almost all my Interactive Multimedia Products Practice lessons in one bundle!
- Click here for the Scheme of Work (Word version included in the lessons)
- Three mini exercises that I used to revise / recap the use of PowerPoint and RocketCake to make an interactive multimedia produdct for R087.
- Once both practice activities are complete students compare the software so they can make a choice of how to tackle the brief.
- Final lesson includes teacher presentation
- A little task for students to practice making an Interactive Multimedia Product using Microsoft PowerPoint (I used this as I had previously taught them how to make one using the SOW below but wanted to revise the concepts)
- Resource includes: Crib sheet (PDF), task sheet (PDF) and some text for the home slide (text file)
- Example Interactive Multimedia Product (PPSX file)
- Made to accompany my YouTube video
- Two sides with 10 tips to prepare and repurpose assets
- Useful for Creative iMedia in particular (R082/R085/R087/R094/R097)