Microsoft Excel Skills Workbook (£)
- A number of Excel skills in an Excel workbook that is self-marking including: basic formulas, IF; COUNTIF; COUNTBLANK; HLOOKUPS; VLOOKUPS; MACROS, USEFUL FORMULAS; GOAL SEEK; LAYOUT; CASCADING MENUS;CELL PROTECTION.
- Useful as a skills revision, testing or introduction or as a teaching tool to prepare students for spreadsheet work.
- Suitable for ECDL - students just won’t need to cover all of the workbook to prepare for the exam.
- I’ve included an xlsm version and answers plus an .xls version as the instructions are slightly different.
- Macro helpsheet included for one of the tasks.
Click https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/resource-11549533 link to open resource.