Adobe Illustrator CC Practice - Lesson 2 - Shapes (£)
- Second lesson in my series to help teach students how to use the basics of Adobe Illustrator (based on 2023 version)
- The focus of the lesson is to help students to learn how to use the basic shape tools as well as create their own
- If you use the complete set of lessons this will help to re-practice the skills - needed for student success.
- Lesson includes Microsoft PowerPoint presentation (including embedded videos); video files; starter activity; plenary questions (based on Bloom’s Taxonomy); student tasks with Microsoft Word task sheet which acts as a tick sheet and direction to help video.
- Suitable for Creative iMedia R094 as students could use Adobe Illustrator alongside Photoshop to design a logo.
Click https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-12767927 link to open resource.